P3R - Keeping Pittsburgh Running
Whether you are just starting a fitness plan or running your umpteenth marathon, we are Pittsburgh’s go-to organization for dynamic training programs, distinctive city races and community health and fitness events.
Pittsburgh Three Rivers Marathon, Inc. (P3R) is a non-profit organization which promotes the love of long-distance running and enhances community involvement in fitness activities through high quality events open to a wide variety of ages and ability levels. Our events will consistently serve the needs of our runners and our sponsors; will engage and reward our volunteers; will enhance the economic well-being of the Pittsburgh region; will partner with public and private entities to create the best possible event experience; and partner with appropriate charitable organizations to give back to the community.
- DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon
- UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh Half Marathon
- FedEx Ground Pittsburgh Marathon Relay
- UPMC Health Plan/UPMC Sports Medicine Pittsburgh 5K Run
- Toyota Pittsburgh Kids Marathon
- Pittsburgh Pet Walk
- Sheetz Pittsburgh Toddler Trot
- GNC Live Well Pittsburgh Health and Fitness Expo
- EQT Pittsburgh 10 Miler
- GNC Live Well Liberty Mile
All who engage with P3R and its events can expect:
- A Personal Challenge - Whether you’re a seasoned athlete or just starting your fitness program, P3R provides the motivation you need to take it to the next level.
- An Exceptional Experience - P3R is committed to making it fun, easy, and exciting to be healthy! When you attend or sponsor a P3R race, workshop, or other event, you will enjoy a top-quality experience from start to finish.
- Health & Fitness Expertise - From eating right and training well to choosing the right gear, P3R’s health & fitness experts stay on top of the latest knowledge to help you reach your performance goals.
- Insider Access to an Incredible City - Runners and spectators alike can explore all that Pittsburgh has to offer through P3R’s eclectic race courses, fun race-day events, and special offers for shopping, dining, entertainment, and lodging.